Your property is not something you sell everyday. In fact, for many people it is their largest asset. A house is very complex to market and the process needs to be well organized. To do the job properly a plan is needed.
Your Royal LePage Real Estate Professional can prepare a personalized plan for you containing all activities intended to market your property.
At Royal LePage, your property will be aggressively promoted through Royal LePage’s own property advertising publications and Internet site, other Royal LePage offices and Real Estate Professionals, the MLS® information library (unless it’s an exclusive listing), and mailings to potential buyers in your area.
A Royal LePage agent will do the following:
- Recommend a competitive price for your home based on local housing market conditions.
- Develop a marketing strategy to bring in as many potential buyers as possible (from offering advice on how to best show your home to creating professional marketing materials).
- Take care of all the details (so you don’t have to).
- Advise you about your rights, options, and obligations.
- Negotiate to get you the best price and the best terms.
Click here to view a video about Helping You Prepare Your Home For Sale.