Thinking about buying a home? You’ve come to the right place. At Royal LePage, our goal is to help you make smart real estate choices. Buying a new home is a big decision, and there’s a lot you need to know before signing on the dotted line. In this section you’ll find information and advice about every step of the home buying process, from determining how much house you can afford to presenting an offer you can live with.
And when you’re ready to start your real estate search, count on Royal LePage to show you the way. We’ll help you find the right home, in the right neighbourhood, at the best price.
A Royal LePage agent will do the following:
- Screen the available houses in your neighbourhood to make sure that the houses you look at fit your budget and your requirements.
- Give you important information on the local housing market and price trends, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- Guide you through the open house viewing process, showing you features you may not have noticed and problems you may not have spotted.
- Advise you about your legal and financial options.
- Recommend expert help when needed, such as the services of a home appraiser, home inspector, real estate lawyer or contractor.
- Manage your purchase offer and counter offers, and use his or her skills and experience as a negotiator to make sure you get the best deal possible on your new house.
We think you’ll agree that Royal LePage sales representatives are the real estate agents of choice – motivated, experienced and dedicated to the highest level of service in the Canadian real estate industry.
Click here to view a video about Helping You Assess Your Needs and Wants.